Dubailand is a vast area in the southwestern part of Dubai, bordered by Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311) to the north and east. It is adjacent to Dubai Investment Park and Arabian Ranches. Access to Dubailand is facilitated by several major highways, including Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road (E311), Al Ain Road (E66), Emirates Road (E311), Jebel Ali – Lehbab Road (D63), and Dubai – Al Ain Road (D89). Each highway provides different access points to various communities within Dubailand, depending on your starting location and destination. Its proximity to Dubai’s central districts ensures convenient connectivity while maintaining a serene ambiance.
Dubailand, sprawling across various sub-communities, provides access to many nearby areas catering to diverse interests and needs.
North of Dubailand
- Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO): A technology and innovation hub known for research centers and high-tech companies.
- Academic City: Home to universities and institutions catering to higher education and research.
East of Dubailand
- Dubai Investment Park (DIP): A free zone offering industrial and commercial facilities, attracting businesses with tax-free benefits.
- Arabian Ranches: A family-friendly community renowned for spacious villas, championship golf courses, and equestrian facilities.
South of Dubailand
- Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA): One of the world’s largest free zones, offering a tax-free environment and world-class logistics infrastructure.
- Dubai World Central (DWC): A newly developed airport serving cargo and passenger traffic connected to Dubailand via highways.
West of Dubailand
- Motor City: A hub for motorsport enthusiasts featuring a racetrack, driving experiences, and themed residential areas.
- Dubai Sports City: Home to international sporting facilities, academies, and various residential options.
- Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC): A popular residential community offering a mix of villas, apartments, and townhouses with a family-friendly atmosphere.
Each area offers unique attractions and amenities, enhancing the overall living experience in Dubailand.
Sub-Communities in Dubailand
Initially conceived as an entertainment hub, Dubailand has transformed into a multifaceted area with various sub-communities, each offering its distinct appeal. Let’s delve into some noteworthy ones:
- Arabian Ranches: Renowned for its spacious villas, golf courses, and equestrian facilities, this family-friendly enclave appeals to those seeking a serene yet active lifestyle amidst lush surroundings.
- Dubai Sports City: Boasting world-class sports facilities and themed residential areas, this community caters to sports enthusiasts and those craving an active lifestyle.
- Motor City: A haven for motorsport aficionados, Motor City features a racetrack, themed residential areas, and proximity to Dubai Autodrome, offering a unique living experience centered around motorsports.
- Mira: Luxurious villas and townhouses amidst landscaped gardens create an exclusive and tranquil living environment, ideal for those seeking upscale living with privacy.
- Remraam: A family-oriented community with schools, parks, and amenities, providing a comfortable and convenient living environment at an affordable price point.
- Villanova: Characterized by upscale villas and townhouses boasting Mediterranean architecture, this community offers a distinctive and picturesque living experience with a European flair.
- Al Waha: Offering a relaxed atmosphere with parks, pools, and amenities, Al Waha is perfect for families seeking an affordable yet well-equipped community.
- Layan: Focusing on sustainability and eco-friendly living, Layan provides a range of residential options amidst green spaces, appealing to environmentally conscious individuals and families.
- Majan: A dynamic mixed-use community featuring residential, commercial, and entertainment options, Majan caters to young professionals and individuals seeking a vibrant and connected living experience.
These communities within Dubailand cater to diverse lifestyles and preferences, offering residents various amenities and living environments.
Properties in Dubailand
Dubailand, while not a single, centralized location, encompasses various sub-communities offering diverse vacation home options to suit different needs and budgets. Here’s a breakdown of what you can find:
- Villas: Dubailand’s most common vacation rentals are spacious villas, ranging from cozy 2-bedroom options to sprawling 10+ bedroom mansions. These often come with private pools, landscaped gardens, and family-friendly amenities like game rooms and BBQ areas.
- Townhouses: Ideal for smaller groups or families, townhouses offer a more affordable and community-oriented experience with shared amenities like swimming pools and parks.
- Apartments: Less common but available in specific areas, apartments provide a convenient and budget-friendly option, especially for shorter stays. Some offer stunning views and access to shared amenities.
Styles and Ambiance:
- Modern and Contemporary: Many villas and townhouses boast sleek lines, open layouts, and modern decor, perfect for those seeking a stylish and up-to-date feel.
- Mediterranean-inspired: Communities like Villanova offer villas with a touch of European charm, featuring courtyards, water features, and terracotta accents.
- Arabic-inspired: Some rentals showcase intricate Arabic architecture with traditional designs and opulent details reflecting the region’s cultural heritage.
Rent Price Trends of Properties in Dubailand
Vacation home prices in Dubailand vary considerably depending on factors like:
- Type of property: Villas command the highest price tag, followed by townhouses and apartments.
- Location: Specific communities within Dubailand have different pricing ranges.
- Size and amenities: Larger homes with private pools and high-end features will be more expensive.
- Season and availability: Peak season (winter months) typically sees higher rates.
Things to Consider:
- Minimum Stays: Some rentals require minimum stays, especially during peak season.
- Community Regulations: Each sub-community might have specific rules regarding noise levels, gatherings, and amenities usage.
- Proximity to Activities: Depending on your desired activities, consider the distance to attractions or entertainment options.
Based on these factors, the price varies greatly. The range is usually as follows:
- Studios or small apartments: AED 1,500 – 3,000 per week.
- Townhouses: AED 4,000 – 8,000 per week.
- Villas with 3-4 bedrooms: AED 8,000 – 15,000 per week.
- Luxury villas with 5+ bedrooms and high-end amenities: AED 20,000+ per week.
Lifestyle in Dubailand
Dubailand presents an exciting lifestyle with access to renowned supermarkets, vibrant malls, eclectic dining options, and nearby beaches, ensuring a well-rounded living experience.
Residents across Dubailand’s sub-communities enjoy convenient access to supermarkets. Popular options include:
- Motor City: Spinneys supermarket within the community center.
- Arabian Ranches: Choithrams and Spinneys supermarkets are located within the Ranches Souk.
- Remraam: Carrefour supermarket is conveniently located within the community.
- Layan: Spinneys and Carrefour supermarkets within the community center.
While Dubailand itself doesn’t have large malls, residents have various options nearby:
- Dubai Outlet Mall: Located near Motor City, offering discounted brand outlets and entertainment options.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: A themed mall celebrating global cultures, offering diverse shopping and dining experiences.
- Mall of the Emirates: A luxury mall featuring high-end brands, a ski slope, and an indoor snow park.
Cafes and Restaurants:
Each sub-community offers a mix of cafes and restaurants, catering to different tastes and budgets. Here are some highlights:
- Motor City: The Autodrome Circuit features cafes and restaurants with a motorsports theme.
- Arabian Ranches: The Ranches Souk boasts various cafes and restaurants, from casual cafes to fine dining options.
- Remraam: The community center includes cafes and restaurants offering diverse cuisines.
- Layan: The sustainable La Verde community center houses eco-friendly cafes and restaurants.
While Dubailand is inland, residents can easily access Dubai’s stunning coastline:
- Jumeirah Beach: A popular public beach with lifeguards, showers, and changing facilities.
- Sunset Beach: A quieter option known for its beautiful sunsets and relaxed atmosphere.
- La Mer Beach: A trendy beachfront destination with restaurants, shops, and water activities.
With its diverse sub-communities, Dubailand presents a lifestyle experience as varied as its residents. Whether you crave action, seek community spirit, or prioritize sustainability, a corner of Dubailand is waiting to welcome you.
Amenities in Dubailand
The area offers a wide range of amenities to cater to the needs of its residents and visitors staying in holiday homes in Dubailand. Here’s a breakdown by category:
- Mediclinic Arabian Ranches
- NMC Royal Hospital, Dubai Investment Park (DIP)
- Mediclinic Meadows Clinic
- Dubai International Academic City Medical Clinic
- Pharmacies: Multiple pharmacies are located throughout various sub-communities, including Motor City, Arabian Ranches, and DIP.
- Mosques: Numerous mosques are spread across Dubailand, readily accessible to residents:
- Grand Mosque, Arabian Ranches
- Remraam Mosque
- Layan Mosque
- Motor City Mosque
- DIP Mosque
- Other Religious Facilities: Churches and temples are located nearby, such as the Jebel Ali Community Church and the Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh Temple.
- Educational Institutions: Schools like Dubai British School, Jumeirah English Speaking School (JESS), and Kings’ School Dubai have campuses within Dubailand or nearby areas.
- Sports and Leisure: Golf courses, equestrian facilities, swimming pools, gyms, parks, and playgrounds are spread across various sub-communities.
- Entertainment: Dubai Outlet Mall, IMG Worlds of Adventure theme park, and Global Village cultural entertainment park are all within Dubailand or a short drive away.
- Retail: Convenience stores, supermarkets (mentioned previously), and community centers with shops cater to daily needs.
- Transportation: Roads connect Dubailand to major highways and the Dubai Metro, providing easy access to other parts of the city.
The specific amenities available vary depending on the sub-community you choose.
New developments within Dubailand are constantly adding to the existing amenities.
It’s always best to research the specific sub-community you’re interested in for the most up-to-date information.
Leisure Activities in Dubailand
Beyond its diverse communities and vibrant atmosphere, Dubailand offers many leisure activities catering to every interest and preference. Dive into the world of relaxation, fitness, and pampering amidst this exciting landscape.
Parks and Gardens:
- Motor City: Explore the greenery of The Green Community Park, perfect for picnics, jogging, or playtime.
- Arabian Ranches: Stroll through the scenic Arabian Ranches Polo Club Park or unwind in the landscaped gardens of the Ranches Souk.
- Remraam: Unwind in the serenity of the Remraam Community Park or the lush green spaces surrounding Dragon Mart.
- Layan: Immerse yourself in the eco-friendly La Verde Park, featuring playgrounds, a community garden, and walking paths.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: Embark on a cinematic journey at the Novo Cinemas, offering diverse entertainment options in a unique themed setting.
- Mall of the Emirates: Catch the latest blockbusters at the VOX Cinemas, featuring luxurious amenities and an IMAX experience.
- Dubai Outlet Mall: Enjoy a movie night at the Reel Cinemas within the mall, conveniently located close to Motor City.
- Motor City: Hit the tracks at the Dubai Autodrome, challenge yourself at the Motor City Fitness Centre, or join group fitness classes in various studios.
- Arabian Ranches: Tee off at the Arabian Ranches Golf Club, swim in community pools, or participate in equestrian activities at the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club.
- Remraam: Utilize the community’s swimming pool, gym, and sports courts, or join fitness classes offered by nearby studios.
- Layan: Embrace a holistic approach at the La Verde Community Centre, featuring yoga studios, a gym, and outdoor fitness areas.
Beauty (Spas and Salons):
- Arabian Ranches: Pamper yourself at The Retreat Spa, offering luxurious treatments and a serene atmosphere.
- Motor City: Indulge in beauty treatments and hairstyling at various salons within the community, including Motor City Studio One and The Nail Story.
- Layan: Experience holistic wellness at the La Verde Spa, featuring organic treatments and tranquil surroundings.
- Multiple Spa and Salon Options: Numerous spas and salons are scattered throughout Dubailand’s sub-communities and surrounding areas, catering to diverse needs and preferences.
Additional Leisure Activities
- Theme Parks: Enjoy in thrilling rides and captivating experiences at IMG Worlds of Adventure or explore world cultures at Global Village.
- Sporting Events: Witness world-class competitions at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium or cheer for your favorite team at the Dubai Autodrome.
- Water Activities: Enjoy splashing around at Wild Wadi Waterpark or experience the thrill of jet skiing at Jumeirah Beach, both easily accessible from Dubailand.
- Community Events: Participate in various social events organized by different sub-communities throughout the year, fostering a sense of community and offering unique experiences.
Transportation and Parking Spaces
Dubailand, encompassing numerous sub-communities, offers a variety of transportation and parking options that cater to the unique needs of each area. Here’s a general overview, keeping in mind specific details might differ between sub-communities:
- Private Car: Most residents’ primary mode of transportation, with well-maintained road networks within each sub-community connecting to major highways like Sheikh Zayed Road and Emirates Road.
- Taxis: Readily available outside most sub-communities and easily hailed or booked through ride-hailing apps like Uber and Careem.
- Public Transport: Availability varies:
- Limited bus routes: Some sub-communities like Arabian Ranches and Remraam have dedicated bus stops connecting to the wider Dubai public transport network.
- Dubai Metro stations: A few sub-communities, like Dubai Investment Park (DIP), have direct access to Dubai Metro stations.
- Villas: Generally come with dedicated garages or covered parking spaces for at least two vehicles.
- Apartment Buildings: Usually offer designated parking spaces for residents, with the number varying depending on the building.
- Visitor Parking: Designated visitor parking areas are available within each sub-community.
- Street Parking: On-street parking might be available in designated areas, depending on the sub-community’s regulations.
Why Rent in Dubailand?
Consider getting a holiday home in Dubailand for a tailored experience that matches your preferences. With its diverse range of communities, from family-friendly areas like Arabian Ranches to themed locales like Motor City, you can find the perfect fit for your lifestyle. Enjoy easy access to amenities and attractions, thanks to well-connected highways and nearby metro stations. With entertainment options like theme parks and cultural experiences right at your doorstep, Dubailand offers endless opportunities for fun and relaxation. If you’re considering renting out your property, Dubailand’s high rental demand and unique offerings make it a promising investment choice.
Where is Dubailand located?
Dubailand is situated in the southern regions of Dubai, easily accessible from major highways.
What types of properties are available in Dubailand?
Dubailand offers a diverse range of properties, including apartments for rent, hotel apartments, serviced apartments, and holiday rentals.
Is Dubailand a family-friendly neighborhood?
Yes, Dubailand offers a family-friendly environment with its facilities, parks, and recreational areas.
Are there parks and recreational areas in Dubailand?
Absolutely, Dubailand boasts picturesque parks and various recreational spots for residents and visitors to enjoy.
What kind of communities are there in Dubailand?
Dubailand offers diverse communities! Choose from family-friendly havens like Arabian Ranches, motorsports-themed Motor City, and the sustainable La Verde in Layan, or explore other unique options.
Is Dubailand a good location for a holiday home?
If you value diverse experiences, convenient access to entertainment, and a community aligned with your lifestyle, Dubailand could be ideal. Consider your priorities and research specific sub-communities.
Why should I rent a holiday home in Dubailand?
Diverse communities, various lifestyle options, good accessibility, entertainment access, and potential rental income are only some of the reasons you should get a holiday home in Dubailand.
How easy is it to get around Dubailand?
Major highways connect Dubailand, and some areas have direct Dubai Metro access. However, relying on private vehicles or ride-hailing apps might be more common, especially within specific sub-communities.
What amenities are available in Dubailand?
Amenities vary across sub-communities. Expect supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, parks, and sports facilities in most areas. Additionally, Dubailand offers unique attractions like theme parks and cultural experiences.