Our updated Policies in response to COVID-19
Deluxe Holiday Homes company takes the safety of our partners, owners, and guests very seriously and we are continuing to take direction from the CDC and World Health Organization, and local government agencies of affected areas at this time.
29-May-2020: Update on Tourism Sector Rules (by Dubai Tourism)
– Operators must undertake contactless temperature screening for guests before completing check-in process in-line with DMHS guidelines.
– Any guests suspected to carry symptoms must be reported to relevant authorities.
– Health declaration form [Optional at Holiday Home Operators Discretion but highly recommended] to be filled/provided by guest [Only COVID-19 Specific Declaration] and data privacy should be maintained.
– Only Customers with Booking Confirmations or online pre-paid are allowed to enter premises.
– All Customers must wear masks at all times during check in process and in the community/building as per DMHS guidelines.
– The curfew, officially called “the national sanitization program,” will run from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m whereas all guests shall remain home during such timings.
– Community rules and restrictions must be followed by the guests at all times.
20-May-2020: New Sterilization Timings and EID Restrictions
– Starting from 20 May 2020, UAE residents will now need to stay home between the hours of 8pm and 6am, unless faced with an emergency that requires them to leave their residence.
– People organizing gatherings will be fined Dh10,000, with those taking part charged Dh5,000.
– Dh1,000 for violating the physical distance measures.
– Dh3,000 fine for breaking the stay at home order between 8pm and 6am
– An extensive list of fines can be found on TheNational.ae website
We urge our guests to follow all rules set by the Government of UAE, avoid any kind of visitors, gatherings and parties and stay home with family safely during sterilization timings, which are 8pm till 6am on daily basis.
UAE residents will now need to stay home between the hours of 8pm and 6am, unless faced with an emergency that requires them to leave their residence.
5 April 2020: Updated Cancellation Policy
1. We will completely refund any bookings that are canceled 30 days or more before the designated check-in date.
2. Requests for cancellations received within 14 to 29 days before the designated check-in date will result in one of the following:
(a) 50% refund provided to the guest OR
(b) 75% credit note valid for 6-months and to be used on the same property that was initially reserved.
3. Should you wish to cancel, please follow the instructions in your Booking Confirmation email, or contact our reservations team at +971 58 508 0101.
28-Feb-2020: Cancellation Policy Updates for AirBNB.com and Booking.com bookings
Important Information regarding cancellations due to Coronavirus: Guests originating or travelling from Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Italy, South Korea and other countries which include bans on entry, mandatory quarantine on arrival, or the suspension of on-arrival are subject for free cancellations by Booking.com and AirBNB.com as per below policies:
Booking.com – Force Majeure Policy AND
AirBNB.com – Extenuating Circumstances Policy